Saturday, January 15, 2011

christmas with the shermans & grandma parker

For the second year in a row, I was able to convince my Grandma Parker to come stay with us for Christmas! Mom and I drove to Cincinnati to pick her up and we had such a memorable time over the week she was visiting!!!

The next three photos sum up how much my girls love Grandma Parker!



Sammi and Grandma playing Sam's version of Battleship...

Grandma and I have a big joke about how much we both love junk food, so as a joke (but kind of not) I bought her tons and tons of boxes of Little Debbie snacks as a Christmas gift -- hilarious!

We bought our brothers these hilarious toasters for Christmas - Reds for Jordie and Cubs for Scott!

Ashley and Jordie

Samantha sporting her reindeer ears!

...And opening her prized pillow pet, which she LOVES!


Merry Christmas, Sherman Family and Grandma Parker! Grandma, thank you SO much for spending your Christmas with us!!! I plan on picking you up every year, so you can go ahead and put it on your calendar!!! :) xoxo

No comments: