Saturday, March 14, 2009

that's what it's all about



I have more photos from our week, but I'll leave you with this for tonight! :) We were working at the studio today and I heard Sammi singing in our extra office space so I snuck around the corner with the camera to catch her... She was in one of her dress up gowns, singing to herself in the mirror. And just in case you need a translator for Sammi's hokey pokey.....

"You put your belly out...

You put your ponies out...

You put your hand out...

You put your left foot out...

I am so beautiful!

That's what it's all about!!! Yea!!!!"

4 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG Brooke....That video was so adorable!!! Sammi is sooo cute!

Karly Tearney Sinise said...

Ha ha ha! This is why you should always have a camera around!

Darcy, Jake, Xavier and Gisele said...

Too cute Brooke!!

april wason said...

I love this!!