Tuesday, May 5, 2009

brand family photos

When my friend Sarah came to visit last weekend, I asked her if we could use her help for a family photo session. Dan usually sets up the photo, and we have a remote that we use to fire the camera.....but it just gets frustrating because we can't get the girls to look at the camera. So....this time Dan set up the shots, and Sarah--- bless her heart--- she stood behind the camera, waved her arms bearing puppets, threw toy monkeys, sang, hollered, and whistled to get the girls to look up. And...voilà! We have not just one, but TWO new family photos!!!  

(And we did some new ones of the girls too! Enjoy!)

My favorite...

Chubby cheeks!

Wearing mommy's shoes...

Beautiful bebe...(notice how much she looks like the photo of Sammi in the blog header...)

Love my girl...

Our new family photo! 
Thank you so much, Sarah!!! This was the least stressful family session (of us) we've ever done, thanks to you!!!! We're going to "hire" you (will work for food?) every time! :) :) :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I LOVE the new pictures!!! The girls are just adorable and you guys look great too! I cannot wait to see you guys and have you take pictures of Alex and Olivia!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Great looking family. Congratulations on all of your continued successes, both professionally and personally.

sarah oliver said...

yahoo!

Sarah Gutierrez said...

these are wonderful photos. I especially love the one of you and Sammi w/the hat.

McGee Family said...

WOW! Your website and blog are amazing. Your family pics are fantastic!

You are too cute to include The Kid's House in your blog. I was totally psyched! I am loving having Natalie and have enjoyed getting to know your family!

You made me smile!
Megan