Tuesday, February 2, 2010

haircuts


I have tried growing Sammi's hair out since she was born & the poor girl just does not have easy hair! I would always get it trimmed as she grew to get the ends off... I use good shampoo and conditioner, styling products, and even use a flat iron on it every time we go out. However, it is always a mess within about an hour again. So, I finally just decided that it would look better and be easier to give her a long bob cut! The photo above is her the day after....isn't it cute?!

We all went to Leslie's house (friend of a friend - and she's wonderful!) and got cuts together! Sammi went first & she was so good! She got to watch cartoons & she sat so patiently!

Then it was Natalie's turn for her FIRST trim! I asked Leslie to trim off the ends so it would grow evenly and not become a mullet... but I admit after the little curls got cut off the bottom I got a little sad and questioned if I should have done that! :) It would have come off sooner or later, so off it came and now she is officially trimmed! :) What a big girl!


Sammi got a candy necklace (her FAVORITE) for being so good while Natalie got a haircut.

Sweet Natalie! Her hair is finally long enough (kind of) to put in bows and ponies! How fun!

Sammi got her hair styled too before we left. 

The back is SO CUTE and works much better for her fine hair.

Natalie seems to have a lot more hair despite the same crazy hair growth pattern (thanks, daddy)... Maybe it's because I started using adult shampoo on her early? Or maybe she's lucky? 

So cute! Love it! So glad we did it!!!! (Oh, and I got mine trimmed too. Girls did wonderful! Thanks to Leslie they had lots of toys to play with and her kids to play with too!)

Thanks, Leslie!!! 

No comments: