Friday, February 26, 2010

visits with friends

I am SO far behind blogging! We have been busy working on the business site and so I've gotten really lazy about updating the personal blog! Over the last month we have had so many wonderful visits with friends - many of which I forgot to take photos, but this blog has some highlights!

My oldest friend in the world, Jessie, (our friendship is old - she's not old) :) came to visit from Texas during the playoffs and her son Cooper and Sammi got to play a little!

Love you, Jessie!

My amazing friend, JoAnn, also came in for a last-minute visit to a Colts' playoff game! They only came in for the weekend so she arranged for all of her friends to meet at MCL for dinner together in the banquet room. (JoAnn & I met while working at MCL about 8 years ago -ahhh, the memories!) Dan and I are going on a workation to Arizona and are staying with JoAnn in about 2 weeks. I CAN'T WAIT!

Lucky for us - some of JoAnn's friends are ours too! Including Radka & her girls - we were SO excited to see them at dinner!!!!!

Sam absolutely LOVES Sierra, Radka's daughter. She admires her so much and follows her around everywhere! Sierra is sooo good with her! I think we have a future babysitter lined up.... :)
SO many people came to dinner and it was awesome to see everyone!

This is Keller, my dear friend, April's daughter! She and Sam love to play together! They especially loved dressing up together on this visit!

April is expecting her third in June!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I am soo excited. Can't wait to meet Keller & Caleb's new little sibling!!!

And of course we ALWAYS love seeing Bree and Kate! Becky, thanks for coming over & having us to your house too! Love playdates with you!!!! (Next time we'll have furniture.....) :)

No comments: