Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the neighborhood park


The neighborhood has a park that we love to visit! We walk there to get exercise (I usually end up carrying one girl on my shoulders while pushing the other to get home, but I still like walking there!) The swingset is just big enough for the girls to enjoy without being overwhelmed. I'm a bit behind on my blogging because we've had so many record-high beautiful days since this one, but this was one of the first nice days in town!

Ready to go to the park!

Sam can do almost everything there herself. She needs a little boost when sliding down the "fireman bars" or definitely when on the monkey bars.

The swings were hands-down Natalie's favorite! (See video at end.) This was our first trip to the park this year and it's so fun to have Natalie at an age where she can enjoy it!




Love that little laugh!!!

No comments: