Sunday, April 18, 2010

spring is here!!!


Happy Spring!!!

The weather has been perfect & we've been enjoying the upcoming spring! We've been enjoying lots of time outside playing and grilling out!

Our friends, Sarah and Josh, came in from Dayton to visit us on their spring break! Our plans were to go to the zoo but apparently 8 million others thought the zoo was the perfect place to hang out that day too, so we decided to walk around Broad Ripple and get something to eat instead!
We love you, Sarah and Josh! Thanks so much for visiting! Please come back before our zoo membership expires so we can try to go again! :)
Spring also = SPRING CLEANING TIME!!! I can't believe I'm actually going to show this photo but here it goes.... We had some recent spills so instead of just spot cleaning them, I took every shelf out, washed and disinfected them all, and cleaned out the inside walls too.
And two hours later... It feels like I got a brand new refrigerator! If I could only conquer my laundry the same way........

..And the way we know my favorite time of year is really here... SPRINKLERS!!!! Last week is was almost 90 degrees out so we set up this "Summer Ball", as Sammi calls it, and had a blast!!!! The girls laughed and splashed and ran as I swept off our patio and put out all of the patio furniture!







Welcome, Spring! Oh, how we loooooove you!!!!!

1 comment:

Mama J said...

So cute! It looks like your spring weather has been better than ours! I hear IN has been having a heatwave! I love that ball sprinkler too. I was thinking of getting it for Cooper, you think I should? Miss you guys! The girls are adorable and can't believe how big Natalie is! It's been too long :( xoxoxoxoxo