Tuesday, November 10, 2009

kkg friends eating pizza


I was a Kappa at Purdue, which was a huge house, but I wasn't a girl who made a million friends there... I made just a few really awesome friends & have stayed really close to them for about 10 years now! Jill is a dear friend of mine and she and her husband, Shaun, brought their little girl, Alexa, to Indy for a photo session from Cincinnati last weekend! (Look for that on the professional blog soon!) After the shoot we met up with another kkg friend, Jenn, and had pizza together!

Thanks to my parents for watching the girls during the session! We picked them up to have lunch with us & obviously Sammi couldn't go out in public without her tutu! I mean, that would almost be like going naked!

Alexa and Natalie were born 8 days apart! Alexa was ready to be best buds immediately, but Natalie was a little more hesitant at first. :) They'll be great friends, I'm sure!

Love this cutie!!! She is a SWEETHEART!!!!
Jill, thanks SO MUCH for coming in to spend time with us & get your photos done! We had so much fun seeing you and already can't wait to do it again! Next time, I'll come to Cincy! :) I love you so much and I feel so blessed to have you in my life!!!!! Jenn, I'm so glad I got to see you!!!! We seriously need to get together more often, considering we work about 5 minutes from each other!!!!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!!

No comments: