Saturday, November 7, 2009

samantha and natalie

I am SO excited to share these photos!!!!!

I met Dan at the park on Wednesday after his last session with the girls, a stroller full of clothes and hats, and bags full of snacks, milk, and candy (bribes)! Considering sessions of our own children are usually the most difficult ones we do (near impossible), we were both delighted with how the girls got along and behaved! Dan is keeping the rest a secret from me until I see them on the big screen at the studio this weekend and I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to complete our house with big canvases of some of these images. Thank you so much, Dan ! I love you so much and I'm so grateful to have these photos of our girls forever!!!!!











4 comments:

Sarah Gutierrez said...

What great pictures!!

Sarah Gutierrez said...

What great pictures!!

Jackie said...

I love love love the pics!!! Dan, you are so talented!!!! The girls are adorable, and I can't believe how big Natalie is getting!!!

Darcy, Jake, Xavier and Gisele said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! The girls are so adorable together! Do you ever do beginner classes for moms with their mom cameras?