Saturday, May 17, 2008

wedding

This is not a business post, I promise! This is a post to say that I am so thankful that I made it through today's wedding! I was really nervous because I've been so sick all year and just very recently started feeling better from having mono. Weddings are such physical work and I was so scared about getting through today, but here I am , still alive, AMEN! (We had a really awesome couple too & it was a beautiful day)--all of which I am so thankful for!

Also thankful that Orlie and Kathe (Dan's parents) came all the way to Indy---as they do for EVERY wedding to watch Sammi. (Not to mention they also did our dishes, all of our laundry, and baked us a cake!) We are so blessed, and we do not take them for granted. We love them so much!

I don't think I will be able to walk tomorrow because I will be so sore, but that's okay! :) I just am so happy that I can go to bed knowing everything went great today....and I am going to bed NOW!!!! :)

No comments: