Monday, May 19, 2008

sam's friend reece

Reece and Sam...the best of friends!
Remember our neighbors/friends I mentioned in the last post, Joe and Lisa? Well, since last September we have been trading kids back and forth to help each other out with our work schedules. Every Monday and Friday mornings I take Reece so that Lisa can work and every Tuesday all day Sam goes to Lisa's so I can go to the studio. The kids have become very good friends through their time together, and it's been fun for us too.

Starting in June, Dan and I are going to be so busy that we will not be able to do the trade anymore. We are sending Sam to school one more day per week and keeping her at the office with us 2 days a week. We might have to go to 5 days of school a week...but....that would mean 5 days in school, 1 day with grandparents (saturday weddings), and on the 7th day a morning of church daycare. (Um---yeah, not sure when I'm really supposed to see her at that point!) School doesn't offer 4 days per week, so we're trying 3 first. We'll see how it goes. :) (Oh, and speaking of SCHOOL....I'll have to do a whole post on how much I love Sam's school later...)

My parents will be moving to Indianapolis soon (oh yeah, an entire post on that to come too...) so they may be able to help us with some of our babysitting needs! :)

Here are some photos of the kids this morning. (I was supposed to be doing laundry and cleaning this morning and now I'm supposed to be working from home...so I should get going!!!)

Sam being silly, saying "Night night".

Reece joining in on "Night night".

And a little hug...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the new blog and seeing all the pictures of Sam! It is crazy to see how much she has grown and changed since we saw her in October!!!!
Jackie Jarboe

Anonymous said...

I love the blog too! So glad that you have been updating it with pictures of Sam! You are way better at adding updates than I am on our site. Will let you know the news tomorrow :) xoxo