Wednesday, July 16, 2008

jessica's shower

Even though she doesn't know it yet, these photos are totally courtesy of Jessica Gaudin!!! :) Thanks for sending them to me! I hope you don't mind me posting them! :)

Last weekend three other girls and I threw Jessie a baby shower when she was in town. We had so much fun planning everything together & I hope Jessie enjoyed the shower as much as we enjoyed throwing it for her! :)

The hosts with Jess: Amy (20 weeks pregnant), Holly (38 weeks pregnant), Jessica (28 weeks pregnant), Brooke (13 weeks pregnant), Kyle (not pregnant---at least yet!) :) :) :)

The cake.

The white chocolate favors.

Jess opening her gift certificate from me. :)

Jess opening one of her frames from me (to be filled with new photos soon...check our business blog for their maternity photos from Monday!)

Daddy Bryan and Mama Jessica. How cute! :)
Jess..love you so much and so happy for you!!!

It's totally out of order...but a post on our zoo trip soon! :)

No comments: