Monday, July 28, 2008

to juice or not to juice

Sammi's doctor has always said NO JUICE, NO JUICE, no matter what! Well, she's 18 months old, and I'm sure she doesn't need it, but I figure it's a better treat than actual dessert...so I gave her some for the first time tonight! Actually, that's not totally true...we've tried giving her vegetable juices before in a sippy cup and she HATED them. This was the first sweet juice. And just in case my doctor is reading this (not likely), this juice is 1/2 water, 1/2 100% juice w/ no sugar added! :)

I don't know if she liked the actual juice or the box with the straw better, but she loved the experience!

I just realized the photos are kind of gross b/c she's covered in the remains of her turkey, cheese, olives, and applesauce! :) Oh well, if you're a parent, you're used to seeing this!

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

Brooke- these pictures are not gross. Believe me- I think Morgan has done much worse. She is a cutie though. And I agree on the juice thing. It's better then a cookie.