Wednesday, October 22, 2008

cutest school picture ever

I wish I would have stayed at school the day this was taken to see how in the world these photographers keep every kid happy and attentive in such a short time period!!! This is not the kind of photography we ever want to do and we are so happy to have someone else take Sammi's school photos!!! Aren't they the cutest school pictures ever?! And yes, many people said to us "You're going to buy those photos when you can take them yourself?" YES!!! We love them and bought them because there's nothing quite like looking back on each year of your school photos when you're older. They're priceless. And like I said...this is not the same kind of photography that we take and you can't NOT have school pictures!
I was able to post these photos (which we also purchased) with written consent from LifeTouch Photography, who specializes in school photography. We are so thankful they allowed us to post these photos for our friends and family out of town to see! Thank you, LifeTouch, for taking this job on!!! We love them!
On the day these were taken I actually had totally forgotten it was school picture day, so didn't pay attention when I dressed Sammi and she had a runny nose that day too----needless to say I am impressed with the result! (I'm sure if you are reading this right now you are gagging thinking, "Oh goodness, you are obsessed with your kid! It's just a school photo!" :) Call me obsessed....I love her!!!

We've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much, which is usually my relaxing time in the evenings... I'm hoping to have a baby update very soon, although I can't say there's much new or exciting news that you don't already know! I do know that I desperately need more sleep and haven't been feeling well so I'm off to bed now!!!!!

Love and hugs!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Preschool already, not even 2 years old? Wow!

Anonymous said...

I dont say "Gag another picture of Sammie". I think you and Dan are such amazing parents. And you should be obsessed over Sammie, she is the cutest, sweetiest lil girl I know. I miss not having her in my class. I also hope you keep it up with SLS. I am getting excited. Love the baby bump!!!