Thursday, October 2, 2008

little stripper girl

Sammi is SO good about playing by herself in her crib when she wakes up in the morning, even up to an hour before we go to get her. We're never in too big of a hurry to get her because she has such a good time playing by herself. She plays with her jungle toy hanging on the side of the crib and with her two bears she sleeps with. (And we have a video monitor so we can keep an eye on her at all times. A must-have for all parents!) 

A couple of months ago she started taking her shirt off in the morning. A few days ago, we started greeting a diaper-only kid in the morning! Today....Dan walked in to a COMPLETELY NAKED kiddo!!!! (Yes, those are teeth marks from earlier days of teething!)
Whoa! Ummm...yeah......I think we might be ready for a big girl bed and potty training before I even imagined!!! Ha ha ha...I love my funny little girl! :) 
She's been making this weird perplexed face a lot lately...what's the deal with that, little Sammi??? On a fun note: she makes the most hilarious faces when you say "show me your sad face" and "show me your happy face". I'll have to get photos soon...her sad and happy faces are over-exagerated and hilarious!!! 

1 comment:

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

She is such a cutie! Love the little pink outfit...so stylish!