Thursday, April 23, 2009

dan's day home

Today is my day at work, and I just received two emails from Dan. Here they are:

#1
"Look what we did! Notice the different color for each hand. That's what the princess required. By the way, how do you get nail polish off of skin , like a cheek or something?"

#2
"Ummm... How do you get nail polish out of carpet?!"

I am laughing my tail off. Hope this makes your day too! And by the way....does anyone know how to get nail polish out of the carpet? Seriously?

5 comments:

Mama J said...

Yikes! I would try nail polish remover or hairspray! Hairspray tends to take crazy stuff like nail polish out of everything. So cute! xoxo

april wason said...

I too am laughing! You gotta love Dan for giving it a try. Wonder if he will do it again?

Jen said...

I don't know you, but your blog is linked through a friends and I saw your post. I just wanted to say DON'T USE NAIL POLISH REMOVER! I'm pretty sure it will bleach your carpet. Try google... it taught me how to get an entire tub of veggie dip out of my carpet. I've been a believer ever since.

BROOKE said...

Thanks so much, guys!!!!! I don't know if Dan has tried anything yet. My guess is we'll end up replacing it with vinyl anyway (so he has the chance to cut off his finger again!) :) But--I will let you know what happens!!!

Ben said...

This just happened to a coworker of mine and they said they used nail polish remover and got most of it out. So give it a try! (This is Jackie not ben!)