Sunday, September 21, 2008

ponytails

Hooray! Sammi's hair is finally long enough to be put into pony tails!!! :) It's starting to get a little shaggy again, and even though we're trying to have it grow out, we need to keep it trimmed to look nice and keep growing. :) I think I'll give Amy a call soon! The photo above is what Sammi looks like many days when she comes home from school. I'm not only amazed at how cute the girls do her hair...but that she sits still for them! She's always a wiggle worm for me! :)

This was Sammi getting ready for school in the morning and daddy making breakfast. She LOVES playing with balloons!

Taking a quick break for a photo with his little girl!
*Note Sammi's new shoes for fall.....I've fallen in love with Payless Shoes' kids toddler section! Cheap, cute, and comfortable! (As if I would know....but they seem like it and Sam doesn't complain! She loves them too!) Can you believe summer is over?!?!?! How did that happen?

No comments: