Saturday, September 20, 2008

sammi at the office, part II

Dan had commercial, all-day shoots on Tuesday and Thursday this past week, so it was mommy and Sammi at the office those days. Samantha LOVES to color, so we bought her a desk and an easel with a chalkboard on one side to have at the office. This is her sitting at her new desk. :) It's not put together totally yet because I forgot to bring the power drill and wasn't about the hand-screw in the cup holders and accessories through that hard plastic! :) Next week we'll finish it up.

Sammi loves to draw and color with crayons, markers, pens, chalk....anything! She's pretty good about styaing on the paper, but gets confused what she's allowed to write on her chalkboard with. :)

Sammi's play area betwen our desks. You can sort of see her new easel to the left too.

Sammi LOVES to sit on mommy's lap and color while I work on the computer. Amazingly, it works well!
I love that you can enjoy school a few days and I can enjoy you at my office a couple of days too! I'm soooo lucky!!!!!!

No comments: