Monday, October 26, 2009

natalie update

Natalie is 9 months old! She was supposed to have her 9 mo appt at the doctor last week but our doctor called in sick with the flu! We rescheduled for today and I got a call last night that the physician's assistant that we were going to see today called in sick!!  Oh my! Once we finally get in for our appt, I'll post her new stats! I can tell you that clothing Sam would have fit into for about 4-5 more months, Natalie is outgrowing - mostly width wise! :)

Natalie has suddenly developed the cutest little personality and she is so fun to play with! She laughs at you, is ticklish, loves to point and clap, says mamamama (and I truly think she is referencing me when she says it), and BOY does she love to stir up trouble! She definitely knows the word "no", but sometimes will continue to do what she is being told "no" to and just giggles and crawls away.  What a stinker!!!

"I'm just gonna sneak into the bathroom where I'm not allowed to go so that I can dip my hands in the toilet, which mommy LOVED the first time she caught me.....she tries to keep doors closed and watch me but it's hard with a toddler sister and me being so fast!"

"Who me?! I wasn't going into the bathroom!"

I can stand!!!! Okay, only for about 2-20 seconds at a time, but I'm working on it everyday! I like to try to take a step when I'm standing but I always fall!

"Who me? I'm not crawling at the speed of 50mph with the remote I'm not supposed to have!"

Most people comment that Natalie does not look just like Sammi anymore, and I agree! They do look like sisters but they each have their own look. They have the same head, hair pattern,  face shape, ears, nose, and (lack of) eyebrows, but their eyes are different colors & shape, their hair color is different (Natalie is more blonde) and their mouths are different too. :) 


One thing that is the same is the amount they eat! And, I have two hungry girls ready for lunch so we're off to make something to eat! Have a good day!

No comments: