Sunday, October 4, 2009

parker family reunion

Last weekend my mom organized a Parker Family Reunion in Cincinnati for a day. We met at Winton Woods and had a picnic lunch, celebrated my grandma's 84th birthday, and had fun seeing the family. My grandma (one of my favorite people in the whole world---always say that and it is TRUE) is in this first photo with all of her great grandchildren. Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!

Obviously the Brand Family showed up in their Colts gear, seeing as it was a game day!

Samantha always enjoys spending time with her cousin, Annika!

Melanie was born just days before Natalie! Once they are older I'm sure they will love to spend time together!

It wouldn't be a Renee event (that's my mom) without games! Sammi loved popping people's balloons! She wasn't too concerned with winning, seeing as how she popped her own balloon first! :) 

The day was complete with a kickball game. The "Out of Townies" won, thanks to Dan's THREE homeruns!!!!! GO DADDY! :)

No comments: