Monday, December 22, 2008

holiday parties n stuff

We've been very busy this holiday season! We've been going to holiday parties, shopping for Christmas, preparing for baby, all along with running the business & shooting weddings through it all!!!

Sammi is still sleeping in her big girl bed perfectly! (I don't know how she sleeps with all those toys!) She did fall out of bed one night and the crash alone woke me right up! I ran in to a very startled, crying little girl... but once I held her for a few minutes she went right back to bed. I lined the floor with pillows and know that we need to get some rails!

She finally learned that she can open her door and get out in the morning, so the last few mornings we've gotten up to a little voice outside our door as the knob is turning, saying "Wake up, mommy! Wake up, daddy!" It's so cute!!!
Sammi's class had a little holiday  snack party last Friday. Dan was shooting a rehearsal dinner but I went to school to have cupcakes and visit her class. :) Here she is wearing a vest from the bin of dress-up clothes!
All of the kids like to dance together. :)
I wanted to get a photo of Sam with her teachers, but as soon as they came over she hopped out of the chair. So.....
I sat her back up in it, and look at that frowny face! She has been very sensitive about things lately! I think she's going through a phase... she doesn't like to be told what to do and especially doesn't like it when anyone is in trouble, even our dogs! She gets so upset!
The other night our friends, Mike and Becky, brought their two little girls to visit us at the studio! Bree and Sammi are just a couple of weeks apart and they had a ton of fun playing with each other! There is lots of room for them to run around the studio together! Unfortunately I didn't get many photos of them....but isn't Bree cute!!!

No comments: