Thursday, December 11, 2008

pajama day

Yes, we have "pajama day" at home on weekends all the time...but how often do you get to wear your pajamas to SCHOOL! :) Today was pajama day at Primrose and Sammi wore her new winter pjs and new elephant slippers (an early Christmas present from mommy and daddy for this special occasion).

She was SOOOOO excited about her elephant slippers! She likes to wear mommy's slippers around the house so we thought we'd get her her own pair for Christmas...
The other kids at school loved them too! We were worried she might not keep them on, but in fact it was the opposite! I didn't think I would get her into bed without them tonight!!!
She's been doing this weird thing at school lately----she refuses to give up her hat when she arrives, sometimes for a couple of hours! She never does that anywhere else...???
Sammi and mommy at home after school tonight...I love my baby!!! I mean, my BIG GIRL!!!

No comments: